Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

Hello, my dear friends!
What's up?

Cuz I'm just relaxin', drinkin' tea and thinkin' about what can I do in the new year. (All the in', right? ;D)
So it's new year's resolution time!

My Resolutions for the 2011th

1. Continue to be AWESOME!
2. Kick Mrs T's and Mrs K's ass in front of the whole class.
3. Cut my hair (cut my eizing, cut my hair pariraaa cut my hair, cut my mind!!! Naaa, just jokin')
4. Get 5 from Phisycs, Polish and History at the end of 7th grade...
5. Continue my "cake" passion and actually sell somethin.
6. Watch the european championship in figure skating ;**
7. Finish 7th grade with red stripe on my school leaving certificate (or how do they call it)
8. Watch some awesome movies with Johnny Depp and other good actores.
9. Read all the psychological books I chose from the loft, all the Harry Potters, at least 1 part of twilight -.-'
10. Generally make me like reading books!
11. Start baking ginger cookies 2 MONTHS BEFORE christmas to make them soft for it ;P
Photobucket

12. Think positive!!!!
Photobucket

13. Make my nails look super awesome, kinda this:
Photobucket

14. Keep my nails painted every day.
15. Write 1 post every day IF I can.
16. Get high view at my blog ;)
17. Play guitar a lot more:
Photobucket

18. Buy 10 baloons, write some wishes on them and let them fly into the sky! (of course they will be filled with hel or they will be little hot air baloons):
Photobucket

19. Sew something pretty (or end sewing things I started):
Photobucket

20. Drink a tea every day (it's simply yummy and healthy;D)
21. Find a phone or other thing to earn money for.
22. Continue skateboardin' and lern some tricks -.-'
23. Came up with the idea for havin' a kick-ass B- day!
24. Make perfectly cute cupcakes:
Photobucket

25. Make my hair pink!!!
Photobucket
But only at the edges ;]

26. Spend an AWESOME new year's eve!
Photobucket

27. Keep my room tidy -.-
28. Get my ears pierced in at least 2 places more...
29. Buy myself some gorgeus clothes! (or find it in a seconhand ;] )
Photobucket

30. Exercise or find myslef a sport -.-'
31. Keep all of the resolutions! ;P

Ok, DONE!!!
31 resolutions - I haven't thought I have so many things to do!
How I'm gonna make it? Donno.

Cheer up!

2 comments:

  1. You copied point 4 from me! But it's okay I'll get over it.
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would add eating healthier

    ReplyDelete