Wednesday, July 25, 2012

fresh start

yeah.. this is awkward :)
well. I have finally got myslelf together and decided to make this a a blog for real. I'm going to show you lots of my crafting and art (are they not the same thing?) stuff, this was, is and will always be my passion - creating something, whatever it is. it's actually kind of weird I haven't written nearly anything about the fact that I spend almost every evening on doing something creative. it's a beautiful thing, sometimes it's hard for me to believe that some people don't have passions or ambitions, if I didn't have them I would just go crazy! anyways, the posts about my social or private life were kind of boring to me, not it's (maybe not) all about being creative and productive.

so today i picked up some gold wire from empik, remembering an awesome tutorial made by an awesome person, I made this

and here's the tutorial, thanks ;*


by the way, the woman, who released this video, is absolutely awesome! I just love the passion and ambition she puts in her projects and the tutorials are simply great! she kind of sounds like a child thou, kind of cute :)

also, it's summer vacation for me, so as you may know i go to bed at 4 a.m., which I'm not very proud of, I get up at about 2 p.m. then, so I feel like a shit.... well, not sleeping till it's starting to get brightly outside has it's charms, just look at the view from my window (apologies for the camera's quality)

these two stars just got me all emotional ...



well, this is mostly all I have to say today (rhymeeee), I'm going to dye the ends of my hair pink using a blotting (?) paper, let's see how it works out.... special greetings to my dear friend Romek, who had to ask me to send him greetings, because I never do it myself :>







No comments:

Post a Comment