Thursday, November 11, 2010

The long weekend!!!

So, as you all realized the long weekend is starting!
That is the most fantastic thing in this whole week, actually. OK, there was 2 appeals at school, but none of them was interesting...
2morro I'm planning to go shopping with Eliza and by myself some earring hooks and other things from that "category". Then I gonna probably go shopping with my mum for some sweatshirts or sweaters and a present for my dad's birthday... I'm wondering what am I going to give him...



Totally can't w8 till the Hangover2!!!

I don't have really a subject of writing right now so I'm ending this wonderful post.

2 comments:

  1. You have no subject to write so that means you are bored! And I'm having fun at my aunt's. My cousin is turning 18 so it's a partytime!!!
    Have a nice day.
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really, really interesting!
    I WILL have a nice day.
    Wish your cousin Happy 18 from me :)
    Bye!!!

    ReplyDelete