Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Gooosh!

Hi!
Haven't been here for a while... Ok, more than a while... Let's say a month... Alright, maybe almost 2, but it's a great thing, that I'm coming back, ha? ^.^

I know what you're looking like right now:

Photobucket

And yep, my blog has officially missed christmas. Goooshh!
Oh, and of course it has also missed the beginning of the 2011... Let's say it was not a hard year ;D And to make this post more special I've made kinda "summing up the year" thing:

SCHOOL MARKS
- it was great in the last year, now it's a pretty much of an catastrofy, but - take it easy! - I'm working on it! Mrs T. likes me much more day after day!
BEHAVIOR - last school year wasn't so wanderful about talking at the lessons, but was very good for art contests and another things like that. This school year is complitely the other way. I usually sit alone or try not to talk which is working perfectly for me! There are actually almost no contests -I wouldn't have time for them anyway ;D
COMPUTER - I have not played sims at all! And that's mostly because I scewed something up with the instalation ;] I've been surfing the internet a lot lately, but it's better than plain' games!
MY ART- http://www.photoblog.pl/papakochan - yeah I know it's an old photo, but I'm planning to put here some new ones ;]
HANDWRITING - It's a little bit more untidy, but much faster and it's more like "slanted writing", so it's still pretty ^.^
HAIR - They got sooooooo long! God, I can't stand it! That's why I'm planning to cut it this week, but I donno where... Here is the hairstyle I want:

Photobucket

Yeaaaaa I knooow, Taylor Momsen is soooo UGLY...
MAKE-UP - started to use mascara, eyelash curler and a smacker ;P
CLOTHING - fancy!
PEORGE - a few new names as you can see... always cute!
MY ROOM - a huge make- over was a brilliant idea, now I'm trying to keep it tidy -.-
B- DAY - was just wonderfull, first time in my house ;P Thanks for coming again ;* Cleaning wasn't so great thou -.-'
CHRISTMAS - The best christmas eveeeer! Because of the family ;*
NEW YEAR'S EVE - Also gr8! And ymmm discousting?
ILLNESS - I just caught a cold right after I stopped being a vegetarian ;( Still feeling regret ;] And the blood tests showed only a deficiency of ferrum and that's vegetables :D
CANDYS - still addicted
TEA - still addicted
LOOK - I actually started to wear glasses ;]
SKILLS - ammm... Only snapping with 2 fingers in the right hand ^.^

Ohhhh, it comes out I actually DID something in this year ;)
Soooo proud of myself!
I'll hafta make some resolutions ;)
And the best:

SONG - The Phantom Planet - California :***
MOVIE - Grandma's Boy
PERSON - Peorge Clooney (like every year ;D)
Here's something nice to end this post with:

Photobucket

It must be comfortable!

Goodnight! ;*

2 comments:

  1. You forget about one thing:
    Word of the year:PICKLE!!!!!
    Have a nice weekend.
    C.

    ReplyDelete