Sunday, October 14, 2012

cuz you can look right through me, walk right by me and never know I'm there

hello
as usual, the week was full of stuff I don't wanna do, but it just takes away the precious time of mine. I really hope the next week won't be so full, I have already done my homework yesterday so I can do anything I want today. It turns out, I need some time of sitting and doing nothing to have the need to do anything, weather it's connected to school or not. so now I'm just doing nothing, I ordered some scrapbooking supplies yesterday, which I'm sooooo excited about, I'm saving energy today for the time when I receive the package. and speaking of receiving, I told you about Postcrossing, well I sent my 5 postcards like 2 weeks ago and none of them registered yet. I'm starting to get nervous.

On the 14th (I guess) was teacher's day, because of that, my sister made some cupcakes (54!!!) for the teachers, and I missed 2 classes, because I was giving them to all the teachers in our school, they were all positively surprised and it all just went super cool. I just love when we were walking into the class, the teacher is like 'oh god, why' and then we say we want to give a cupcake to her and wish happy teacher's day and their face just immediately turns into a huge banana face :D so here are the cupcakes:


pretty cute, haa? and the bast part is that we spent nearly nothing on those, because the school will pay us back for all the supplies. oh, and the photos are kinda retarded, it was like 11 pm, I was sooo sleapy my hands were shaking like crazy and the lightning was bad.

so I guess that's all for today, I will try to post sth as soon as I can
byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment