Sunday, November 4, 2012

someday I'll be outta here

hiii
it's the end of the long weekend and it gets me so down down down down
today my big bro made us some fast food for dinner, the chicken tasted just like the one in kfc, everything super delicious and actually I don't feel heavy from all of it at all, it seems kinda healthy.
I know I'm just making it worse, I don't know if anyone ever felt that, but whenever I see a movie or a show of any kind I'm all cheerful during it, but when it's over I start to think "ooh god, those people have it all figured out, they are never bored in the evenings, earning millions on something they love" like, I have noooo idea what I'll end up doing and I strongly hope it's going to bring me all of these things and satisfy me. I guess not being around people made me so full of thinking, god please, let me just find my wayyy!
on the shallower side, here you have a cupcake me sis made a couple days ago:

it was yummyyy as hell

I got some awesome postcards from IKEA today



and some from Sopot


and also, I started making much more cards, I guess because of the amount of time




kind of plain, I never dome one like that before
and this one kind of different





sorry for my thumb, it just catches the light better like that haha
now I'm watching Jersey Shore on MTV with my other eye and the newest season is sooo much better from the other ones, Mike is clean, Snooki is pregnant and walking everywhere with her fiancée.

it was a long time since i talked about movies, so lately I went with my class to see Paranormal Activity 4 and it was ok, one of those light horrors, which doesn't mess up your mind when you come out of the cinema, there were some scary moments but nothing special. today I saw a movie with yyyy Mark Zuckerberg???, Kristen Steward (ew) and Ryan Reynolds, it was just a tipical movie, although I hate this vampire big jaw face Kristen, so had to make it all up. also, there was a guy from Hot Rod, which I like, I have no idea what the movie was called though. next on my TO WATCH list:

~ The Watch, saw the trailer, thinking positive about it
~ The Ides of March, it actually came off a while ago, but I think it never got to the polish cinemas
~ Crazy, Stupid, Love, probably just a next nice comedy, love them

my cousin told me to listen to Little Things by One Direction, nice song, they really improved their voices
I don't understand why people hate them so much, like if they hated every band they didn't know, it would be understandable.

that's it for today, byyyeeee




1 comment:

  1. fajniutki ten twoj blog <3 lubie tu zagladac :D
    /Rom

    ReplyDelete