Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Buahahahahahaha

Somehow I'm just writing from my cousin^^
I really don't have anything to write... I'm sweating and dying cause it is SO HOT in here! Just like in HELL!!! Totally tired of it ;P GOD DAMN IT!
But the place is just great... We have a lake here but it's full of fuckin stupid teenagers! The sky is just wonderful and full of stars. I can even see the milky way!
Ooooo shit.... I'd totally eat like a billion of those candybars...
Yep, we are eating only healthy food so I want to eat chocotale like anyone else... Happily my sister let me buy some candys so it's not that bad :)
Anyway there's so much man riding on a bicycle shirtless that I can't even look through the window and not to see any! It's kinda awfull. Ya know, I'd understand if they'll have chest full of muscles but they are just fuckin kids!
I'm just hearing that my cousin is finishing her bath so I hafta end... I'll write then I'll be back in Gdansk... So prophably in this weekend...

Oh! And I have a brilliant idea of a photo so I really hope I'll get back soon to take it :D

Kisses ;*

No comments:

Post a Comment