Friday, August 27, 2010

Luck is for lucky ones

Buahahaahhaha
A few days ago I was feeding an abandoned cat and I found 6 vinyl records in the trash!
Gooooood I so wanned to have ones and hand them on my wall that I took them. It turned out that my sis more liked it so much that I gave her 5 of them, so I still got one... Ya know, it's even better that she took them, cause anyway I don't have any place to hang them so...
I read that It WAS French lessons records... I thought about nearly everything to do with this, then I realized how much I like cupcakes, so I tape cupcake into google and started to look for some good looking one. I thought about these:

This one is just too... empty.


In this I would have to probably blur the inscription "IStockPhoto"...

Then I saw this one and I just thought "This is the one"^^
So I blured the inscription so it looks like this:

Photobucket

Then I cut a circle from it and glue to the record so it looks like this:
Photobucket
It's pretty good <3

No comments:

Post a Comment