Monday, August 30, 2010

Cupcake evening!

DAMNIT!
Know that I'm writing about food so much already, but It's just one of the "Wonderness of life" that I want to share the world with! <----- better don't read this. It's a crap.
So 2 days ago I was cooking some cupcakes with my friend at her place. It was suuuper cute. The best thing about it was that the cupcakes looked just like at the photos that you see at night on the internet thinking "Oooooo shittt... I would totally eat a thousand of that..."
Anyway I cut out some prints of cupcake wrappers and put it on the cupcakes, so that it looks nice and sprinkle it with some colorful things. Sadly we had only 12, so it was 6 by 6, SO 2 for me 4 for my family... My dad took some photos thou, but I'll hafta feel the moment when he's on the computer. THIS IS HARD AS HELL. So don't expect those photos early :)
Also yesterday I was with Caroline at Baltic Gallery, to bought some things to school. Of course I took only the "Ed Hardy" ones, couse I just looooove that guy. Also I took some materials to do myself a cover for my phentagram mp4 player. It looks like this:

Photobucket

And the back:

Photobucket

Look's pretty cute, ha?


I used the word "cute" 2 times in this post. Am I sick?

No comments:

Post a Comment