Saturday, September 17, 2011

don't waste your time on me, you're already the voice inside my head

Wat up?


Hahahaha i'm doing this again, sorry ;* it's just i've been really busy handling the bisness ang everything. My birthday was really cool, i got some wonderful gifts, that im really thankful for :) I have my birthday party in a week, looove the preparation, invitings, decorations, catering, everything!

I bought myself an ELLE magazine again and it's absolutely fantastic! Looove all the sessions, thin models, shoes, perfect hair and the most important - clothes. I wanna buy myself a new coat, maybe some crazy colour, buttons, collar, all that... Blair Woldorf's jacket is just my dream come true, the wholes for arms are just so gorgeous... and the colour, omg....

Aaaaa! i have just found out i won in a lottery!!! i'm soo excited, cuz i tried this new kind, that no one really plays, cuz they say the prizes aren't high enough and everything and i fuckin won! and the price is like doubled up ;P  Shit, playing is really worth the money.... soon im gonna become a millioner and nothing can stop me!  The first thing after winning this kind of money would be going to the mall and spending just a little tiny bit of it...like a tousand :D

hmmm what else?
I don't really feel like i go to school again... like, i don't feel involved... at evenings i remind myself of the fact i have to do my homework and everything for school 2morro... that's weird, but quite nice, im not stressed at all and i dont keep thinking about it all the time....

I opened a site on facebook, that represents my little cake passion:
CLICK <--- like me :3

Ok, there's nothing else I can say  (eeey eeeeey eeeey :D)

Adele is really nice person to get inspiration from. The fact is she's fat, but she's now making a huge career by only singing, she's not some another scandalist like lady gaga or sth.

Photobucket
Awww how cute :3

Photobucket
positive power!

Photobucket
so beautiful im gonna throw up *.*

Have a really really good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment