Sunday, October 2, 2011

it just wasn't the first thing universe wanned to do with me

Hello there

I'll start by saying that i need cash! NOW! In order to have it, I have a list of things to do:
1. Sell some stuff (shoes i've never wore, watches etc)
2. Finally take care of my lil' business
3. Go out with a huge board and sell my earrings somewhere near the sea :3
4. Put some commercials on this blog and earn like 1 dollar per month :D
5. Become a AVON consultant !

Hmmm quite easy to do.... I just gotta handle some stuff and everything will be wonderful!

I was thinking of tuxedos lately... Why all man won't be just like Barney Stinson? Don't they think suits are just better than being like Justin Bieber? Cuz i can quarantee they are. Ok, maybe they are uncomfortable, but they way guys look like in them *.* totally worth it.

Photobucket
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Ahhhh just too fucking hottt!

So the autumn is here! Yaaay the falling yellow leaves, scarfs, rainy days, rubber boots, jackets, sweaters and umbrellas ♥ love it

Photobucket

I started to regularly visit second hand shops looking for fabrics to sew with and i gotta tell ya - it's a sea of beatiful fabrics out there! Now i'm all vintage and everything and the fabrics just fits perfectly! For example i found a creamy, half translucent fabric and made a flower ball ring from it and it's absolutely fantastic ♥

I bought a gorgeous bag in 'I am ' with flowers on it   and all the locks dont work anymore ;(( I have to go to a tailor to fix that... Hope it won't cost a lot....

hmm what else? I donno what to do with my hair anymore -.- They are wavy as hell, the bang is weardly twisting, all of the edges are doubled up.... fuck, i shouldn't have gone to a hairstylist after all... But, think positive they will grow back :) Goooosh i just can't wait to paint them all blue for the winter break ! ♥ I DID wanned to paint only the enges but as soon as i saw this photo
Photobucket
I changed my mind. Isn't it just soo cute? I just gotta buy myself a cheap hair straightener and everything hill be good :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aaaa i just reminded myself the new episode of Gossip Girl is out! gotta go!
Photobucket








No comments:

Post a Comment