Friday, September 2, 2011

hey, you. so you never really found your way?

Hey :3

It's been a while since my last visit here....as they say the war has begun :D
Yep, i'm talking about everyone is talking right now - the beginning of the school year. You may say im crazy, but i dont actually think school is something bad. Sure, it's sometimes brutal or unfair, but it's a institution not only to learn. it's been made to help you comunicate with people, cheat, handle some stuff, just to let you understand that life can be a real bitch sometimes and not everythink is so easy. I do hate school, but without it we wouldn't appreciate our free time :] I was trying not to really involve my personal life into school life and treat school as some kind of a job. Actually it is that way, because i come back from school usually at 3 <+ homework>, which gives me as much time as i would have had if i just woke up at 3 (i do btw).

Photobucket
Shit, i need some cash.... i gotta take care of my little bisness finally... I was doing sth, but it all just disapeared as soon as some people heard about it.... Now i think im gonna make a little art weekend and sacrifice these 2 wonderful days to just make a loooooot of oreos, cakes, roses, croissants and other cool shit... I want money :D

I found a perfect school for me, but that's a 4 years lasting one, so all of my friends will be going to a univercity and i'll be fucked for a year :D naaaa, kidding, i'd loooove it there <3

2day was the first day of learning.... What i learned from my crazy physical education teacher? That if i don't exercise on her classes, i won't be able to have a child, cuz i won't handle a baby in my belly. How fuckin' sick is that??

I decided to play the lottery 3 times a week, so as often as it is. When i'll win this million of dollars, im going to buy everything i want! but first i'm going to put it into the bank and find a way not to be eaten by the taxes and kinda grow it by the time i'll be 18 and have all rights to it.

Also, i realized how super dooper are nail stuff from essence :D totally gonna have them all....

Photobucket

Photobucket
OMFG totally luv her voice <3

Photobucket
I wanna!

Bye bye! ;*

1 comment:

  1. The ugliest piercing I've ever seen. Well.... Maybe not... Seen uglier. Have fun time at school. I'm ill and I will be there like in 2 weeks. XD But then doctor told me that I won't exercise on P-e for a month! XD
    See ya later.
    C. ;*

    ReplyDelete