Wednesday, August 24, 2011

you can sit beside me when the world comes down

Hello, how are you?

It's just unbelievable that it's only 7 days of freedom left... I'm jealous of people who go to university now.... they have 37 days.... But whatevs, i'm gonna survive those 9 months and it would be summer again :D

So now i have to think about my school egiupment ... I want all of my notebooks be just white and i'll put some 'Tattoo Fest' stickers on them.... so rock 'n' roll :D

I've read like a half of my asirtevness book and i realized i don't need the rest.... Its all for pussys about fears, obstacles and 'how to not get angry' stuff... now i'll start reading 'power of the subconscious' ^^ it's a kind of new age crap, which i really like cuz of the movie 'the secret'... i've read it before, only a little bit, but i can tell it has a lots of stories about how thinking of something made it actually happen.... I  remember one of them. So there was a father and his daughter with cancer. He always told that he'd sacrifice his right hand, to make his daughter healthy. So one day he lost his hand in a car accident and his daughter magicly recovered. Just unbelievable... 
I watched a couple of movies lately... The Shawshank Redemption was just amazing. You all gotta see it, touching as hell.... hmmm Suicide Room, also really touching and it was one of those good polish movies, that are so rare right now... I noticed how weak and just lame someone has to be to actuallt comit suicide.It's just the dumbest thing to do in a tuff situation. You have a chance to start a better life, cuz you have nothing to lose and you choose death. It doesn't make sense to me.


Just a song from the movie 'Burlesque', it stucked in my mind.


I'm just starving, but im making room in my stomach for SUSHI ♥♥♥
Did i ever mentioned i fuckin' love sushi? I can't wait, my bro is coming for diner and my parents are ordering this fantastic Japanese food.... 


Photobucket
so true :D


Photobucket 
♥(i want the new season ;/)

Photobucket
OMFG i want this fuckin' jacket!!!

See you in a better world :)

1 comment:

  1. Hehe... I want sushi too.
    C.
    P.S.: Chuck's AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete