Friday, December 14, 2012

dancing in the moonlight

heyyy
first of all:
weeelll. the Christmas season started, my trial exams are finally over (didn't went that well if you're wondering :)), this means I'm too excited to live and I have to kill myslelf  :] it's so weird, everyday for the passed 3 months I said I want Christmas so badly and tried to prepare myself for it the best I can, cuz as usually there is not much time there and everything is so last minute, I really tried to avoid it and look with what I'm left 2 weeks before Christmas - the house (except my room) is not decorated, really hope to get some stuff this weekend; I haven't even thought of starting my gingerbread house project; generally, I'm not quite prepared as I would have hoped....
anyway, a couple of days ago I created a pink tulle Christmas tree, check it out:



it stood there at first, with the fake snow all over it, then I figured, why not put some lights on it?




ttaaa daaaaa soooo christmasssyyyyy



*sparkle sparkle*

of course, I ended up doing my nails wintery too



:3

also, we had this thing on the 6th of December at school, generally we celebrated the st. Nicholas day and this is what was laying in my room:


cool, ha? (also, I have to buy candy canes )


I borrowed "A Christmas Carol" from the library to feel the spirit of Christmas :)

byeeee, have a woderful pre-holiday time

No comments:

Post a Comment