Saturday, December 29, 2012

leave this place and never come back

heyy
I haven't been outside today, that feels bad.
anyways, I'm here to show you some of the Christmas delights, the shine of our Christmas tree:



oh God, I love the state in which all of the house people are asleep and I go donwstairs and see an empty, dark room with only the lights of Christmas tree in it. just magical.

I have a confession to make, I'm a huuge creeper if it's about my neighbors, I'm all into one of the windows opposite mine, in which the lights are ALWAYS on, you can seriously just look through the window at 4 am and the lights will for sure be on, like 100% sure. I have no idea what weird vampires live in there, but I'm honestly sorry for their electricity bill. one of my other neighbors have the most wonderful balcony in the world, it's like someone has vomited there with lights:


yeaa, I know this is just the creepiest thing ever, I took a photo of someone's balcony, but I just wanna thank this stranger for bringing me the spirit of Christmas every year. btw our house is really full of lights this year, in each room we have something to admire.

yesterday my lovely cousin arrived, I was just playing Heroes 3, which I'm obsessed about instead of companing her :D I had an amazing evening with a tea in my starbucks cup, with I got Christmas ago and it hasn't got older a day:


also, in the first part of my day my nails were super glittery, kind of reminds me of new year's eve:



oh god, I watched Pitch Perfect today, a wonderful, great movie, one of those ones when you're like "where am I going with my life" after watching it. I gotta tell you - my life really sucks.





with this positive note, I'm ending this awesome post, goodnight to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment