Thursday, December 27, 2012

let your heart be light

hello my fat friends
Christmas time is nearly over, we are about to celebrate the first day of the new year, luckily we survived the world end, we will for sure get through the 2013th.

after those long weeks of hard work, which was my only company till the very last minute before Christmas' dinner, it's nice to loose the feeling of self-guilt caused by laziness, feeling of this constant responsibility and just do nothing all day. just dream, make plans and have fun. my facebook and really social life is very very dusty and untouched since the beginning of the school year, maybe it's time to built it up. today, waking up at 1 pm I really tried to resist this feeling of guilt, but it's still here. every book I promised myself to read is sitting untouched, again. so all in all I have some psychical, self-happy making responsibilities.

anyways, I'm super exhausted, today I stood up and got ready for dinner wit me parents and their friends, which ended at 10 pm and that was my day, I feel hot, dizzy and sick.

the above stuff is from yesterday, today I feel nice :)

it's hard to believe the Christmas time is over, I waited for it all year.
my Christmas presents are really cool, I got more stuff I expected to, it wasn't really about the present since the beginning. almost all of them were super glam, victorian and usable.



 this thing (whatever you call it) is the best of all! I always wanted to have it :)





as you may realize I played a little bit to get that vintage photo effect everybody (me) are so obsessed about and I got ittttt! I made myself just a photo to really show my necklace on me and the nail polishes I got, I messed with it a bit and look what I got:


all that it needs is a white lettering saying some song lirycs or some touching shit :D
so from no on all of my photos will be so damn pretty :}

also, last friday was just insane, I had 2 Christmas Eves to go to, the second one was just pure awkwardness, the first one was really great, it's sad it's the last one in this school.....
I got some amazing gifts, this is just an essence of it:


thanx a lot for the mug and tiny tiny oreos!!! ;*
excuse the quality, the cream was melting, I barely took that photo!


now the only thing to worry about are my new years resolutions, gonna definitely make some here.


love the song ...

byeee, merry Christmas, have an amazing time filled with wormth with your family :)

3 comments:

  1. "the second one was just pure awkwardness" - don't say? really? what was more awkward? singing girl or my gift which turned out to be "smelling candle"? i know, i know. when we gonna meet you'll be like: "WOW. PERFECT ENGILSH" + MARRY CHRISTMAST ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favourite post of all,because of the pictures,
    but still, nobody likes you
    merry christmas

    ReplyDelete