Monday, February 4, 2013

cuz all you wanted to do was dance

hi
look what came in today in the mail! *.*



coooo fucking awesome and kawaii :3
there will be a day when I'll post here all of my postcards from postcrossing and show you how cool I am.
I have an odd nail art on today, it all started when i decided to have an inverse french manicure with a marker, then I put some top coat over it and it just washed out the black marker and created this crazy look. kinda cool thou



haha you can see my pen tattoo here, so harcore

just some other thing I wanted to show you, a couple days ago I made a corset kinda thing and I have no idea what to do with it, I planned on having some crinkled strips of fabric all along it, but with the all sewing lines it looks stupid.



I know the photos are retarded, it was dark okkkkk?

you know how I got all of those studs? well, gok wan had given me an amazing idea of studding the X corners of quilted 'leather' and I happened to have one from my sister's old bag. it looks marvelous, but I'm not sure what to do with it yet....




anyways, here you have a mustache air freshener for a nice end



got it for my name day ^^

ok byeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment