Thursday, February 28, 2013

this is just a journey, drop your worries

heyy, ages since my last visit
the last couple days I have literally no space in time to even breath, today I'm delighted to have free time from 7 pm, what a wonderful day today was....

so I'll just start off by saying that one of my friends had her birthday some time ago and she asked me to make a little notebook, like the one I made for 'things to be happy about in 2013'.











speaking of birthdays, theres a party on sunday for 3 people and I still got nothing for non of them, this is going to be a catastrophe if I don't find anything by saturday.... and the worst thing is that those people are so weird and different that I seriously don't even imagine a present for them....

now you see all of those studded stuff everywhere, actually it's common to put studs on E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G, so I'm not going to be the black sheep in this trend, I was really into it from the beginning, but now that I have all my supplies I can do sth bout it. and no, I'm too hipster to buy studded things, I'm making them :) so anyways, I present to you my wierd-o studded sneakers







creating of those was uber cheap and it's just something that gives that little spark to your outfit.

yeaterday I visited my oldest friend - a secondhand store and I bought a couple things perfect for making over. a black kinda sheer top with a cute collar and detailed button area; black sweater with a cool texture to it, very chanely; a big sweater by a good brand, very warm and soft fabric. I'm sure you'll see it soon here :)

now I'm chilling, taking advantage of a spare evening, gonna go watch how I met your mother.

luv ya all, cuuu

2 comments: