Saturday, September 22, 2012

we are shining

hello
today is kind of odd, I woke up thanking god I ended the most awful nightmare I had in like centuries. in the morning the weather was so sunny, I was like "today i'm gonna do so many things, such a great day", I did all of my house duties and the weather turned so sleepy and miserable.... this week was so intense I had absolutely no time to write anything here, or to even make some crafty stuff to share with you, so today I'm just ending up writing a little update, I think tomorrow I'm gonna add some photos, but today i'm just so lazy... I can't figure out what the universe planned for me today, you know how it always comes all together, like someone can't meat you, someone can, there's something you need to do before something etc, it all just tells you who you have to meat, what you have to do, now it's like no one can meat me, they are all busy with life, and I'm left home not having the energy to do anything on my own... I guess I'm left with doing my homework and finishing some of the projects (the dress, motivation boards, just all the grand projects out there). btw, I'm making my cat a bee halloween costume :] I think this is so cute, I can't wait for it to be finished.
Oh, it just started to rain. fuckin great.


so expect some photos of stuff I found in secondhand shop lately, maybe some crafts, the time will tell :)
byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment