Thursday, September 13, 2012

we need the darkness to see the light

hello everyone!
yesterday was my birthday, it was very awesome, I got the most amazing gifts ever! the funny part is that the most of the presents came from my friends, which was so unexpected, of course I knew they are going to give me sth, but just a little symbolic thing. So I got tiny marshmallows, which are just adorable, when it's evening I'll make a coco and put a couple in there, just like ooooh noo this is soooo casual for me, expect a photo soon! Next thing is a gorgeous vintage old telephone necklace, it has gold detailing and gold chain. A year ago I got the most beautiful necklace from my mom and unfortunately I lost it at school, it was just terrible, when we were at the mall I saw the exact same on in Accesorize and I told my friends about the loss, they bought me another one :))) that was just sooo sweet, I just love the necklace, I'm wearing it right now :D Also, some of my friends have done what the like to call it a 'memory card' and it's basically a poster containing hand-drown funny scenes from my life, which happened in the past, i thought that was soo cool :) my friends mom is a tailor and she has the access to a warehouse that sells sewing stuff, I got tome beautiful ribbons from there :) my sis made a candy jar for me and she gave me some vintage nail polishes... such a great birthday thanks to everyone! <3 p="p">
well, as you may know, the school year has started and now I can see the benefits of waking up at 6 am .... here's my window view at around 6.30.... the photos don't quite give the sunrise effect, that was so evident....


 and here's a bird


 also I haven't past anything here so long, i have a breakfast of mine from like a week ago :D

the fortune cookie  ^^



heeelll yeaaa

yesterday we had a huge storm and the rain was falling like crazy, I just love the lights on rain, there's something about it


 what you can see on the left it's a wall covered in rain drops reflecting the lights of the streetlights



looks like a shower haha

lately I was thinking of seriously opening something like a handmade stuff store here, on my blog, in one of the tabs above, I think it would be a nice way of up supporting me as an artist, I have to think about it and organize the stuff, make some, just some preparation work.

so I'm off
byyyeeee

1 comment: