Friday, September 7, 2012

don't wanna be seen

Hello, just a quick update here, I knoow I haven't shared with you my stuff for like a thousand of years, but the school started and it's been SUCH a hard week, really I was tired to death everyday at like 10 pm, so yeah, it was pretty intense and stuff... Now I just have a minute to write it, although toady I have signed myself to an art class, dropped in Cool Babes to pick up some cupcakes for my friend, then went to a meeting with my clique, had a laugh and came back home. I'm still tired as fuck, but at least I don't have to be up at 7 am tomorrow...
Now I'm just trying to find a movie that would be appropriate for a (99% sure) meeting in my house, my father is working this weekend and my mother just took a trip to my grandma, so I'm home alone with my sis and I really hope this meeting is gonna work out :)
I finished 3 of my motivation boards, the weekend is just around the corner so I'm probably gonna take care of that, of course I have to read some art books as fast as I can, everything is going sooo faaast.... I started organizing stuff for Christmas, it might sound insane, but when it's Summer, you find all of those amazing Christmas stuff ideas and you're like "that's nice, I'm gonna do it when it's Christmas" and then you never do it... well, this year I decided to make a list of stuff to do waaayy sooner, not to forget anything. I love Christmas, the atmosphere is just delightful, I love everything at night and in winter night comes so fast, it's just wonderful! all of the lights are just a reminder of the beauty of contrast. Btw I had my xmas tree lights replaced in my room, now they are at the wall with the motivation boards and they are looking sooo cool, I would totally put a photo, but my motivation boards aren'y done yet, so I just want to give you the full impression.
What elseee? I'm thinking of selling stuff here, on my blog. you know how you're an artist and you have to ask your mom to get all of those art stuff? it's really not cool, I thought if some of you would buy my pieces, it would be a great way to support me :) I don't really expect that much people to buy things, I just have to find a way to make my art workable is you know what I mean. I probably will be selling cards, dream catchers, all kinds of jewelry, maybe some fabric stuff like clothes or bags, I'm not quite sure yet.
And I would have to really think of how I'm going to put it on my blog.... I have to find a blog layout to kind of get those things together. maybe this Sunday I will have some extra time...



Ok, hope this gave you a thought I'm not laying around and being to lazy to put sth here, it's just I'm sooo tireeed....
Ok, I'm going to bed.

1 comment: