Tuesday, January 22, 2013

buried myself alive

heyy quite a long break


i'll just start off by saying i bought myself the most wonderful thing in the world, a pearl collar


I bought it from a friend, who got it from her mother and honestly, it looks pretty much like it was handmade, I guess it would be nothing to make a thing like this, but oh the prices of pearls these days, it would cost me 10000 times more.

a new trend including putting some embellishments on the shoulders is just spreading all over my school and I love it. although I don't own any spiked sweater, it's just because I haven't found any cheap studs on the net, so I could buy them half free and laugh into people's faces. I found sth really cute, I was inspired by a new collection of Forever21 store, which we don't have in Poland, but since I'm a fan of youtube beauty gurus, I'm pretty aware of what's going on there.


omg, those photos are depressing
have you heard that yesterday was the most depressing day of the whole year according to some science people? it's crazy cuz I found out in the evening and my day was just really sleepy and I was even questioning myself am I sick of feeling like a shit.

I forgot about all the new year's resolutions complitely



indeed inspiring



I tried this cool nail art, with matte nails and only shiny french tip and it looked amazing!

lately I'm all into tattoos, I even draw some on myself with a permanent black pen and it looks like real ones.
so of course I had to learn how to write in this cool, gangsta style, usually used on people's fingers.


so this is how a 25 cent plain white tshirt turned into this cool, hipster styled. I cut off the sleeves, head hole and made the bottom long on the back and little shorter on the front, so it's awesooome now, this photo is taken before all the cutting.

and to end amazingly, my fluffy cat feeling great in the warmth of the heater.


cute, ha?

No comments:

Post a Comment