Monday, January 7, 2013

oh Mr. Pitiful, who let you down?

heeyyyyy
I just want to start by telling you I had an amazing cupcake today



really small as you may see with my finger, cute.

so yesterday was a fun day, I went to a New Year's eve theater show and I was just looking so elegant and glam (old lady style) I just  had to take a photo:


what you are seeing here is a warm sweater dress with a fur collar,  it worked perfectly for the red nailz, pearl jewelry and a (quite messy) bun. seriously, I was looking so high class I was laughing to myself in the mirror :D

the show was really nice ,they sang some classic songs from Chicago, songs of Abba, they were men dressed as women on the stage, that one is my favorite.


just my cat, cute as hell :)

So the 2013 has begun and I did some steps to make this year positive, reckless and productive. I made a jar which says "joys of 2013" to put al the great memories in there on pieces of paper folded into stars, once this year will be over, I'll unfold everything and know how big this year was to me.



and btw I ordered a REAL glow-in-the-dark paint, it should arrive this week :)

other thing, I saw it on pinterest a couple of days ago, a notebook to write all the things to be grateful for this year:





I haven't written anything in there lolz

OMG yesterday I saw the most wonderful, chillaxing, inspiring and positive movie ever. The History Boys, it's boring to see with your friends to have fun, it's perfect for tired evening with a cup of tea. just fell in love with it, just amazing how those strict, gentelmanly times can make you want to live in those times.


the whole movie was just filled with thoughtful,smart quotes and gave a lot to think about, you could obviously see that the scenario was really polished, what made the dialogs smooth and smart. sometimes I had to pause the movie to understand what they are talking about. also it was full of poetry and oldschool songs.


in one word, a very very very valuable movie :)

I forgot to mention it was manly about being gay :)


that's it for today, byeeeee

1 comment:

  1. "Cupcake that MY SISTER brought me, jar that MY SISTER told my about and movie that MY SISTER recommended."

    - Your sister

    Lots of pictures, i like it, bye

    ReplyDelete