Thursday, January 31, 2013

don't let anybody know that it's hard to live in the city

heyy
just a quick update here, yes I'm still alive and I've been feeling wonderfully for the passed couple days. I just was busy and couldn't find time to do something craftastic, so sorry for that.
today has been absolutely wonderful, I found out my package with like a 10000000000000 studs arrived and I can finally stud every piece of clothing I own :) and the second great part is my inverse ombre hair, I'm naturally blond, so I just had my ends died brown. it's not that dramatic, but it's still something and it makes my hair look a little more 'done' if you know what I mean.



dark ends and studded (already!) top

I had to give my camera back, cuz it was kind of borrowed and so I'll have to find an alternative for tkaking photos and preventing them from looking like this... :D took with my phone LOL

WE HAVE NO WATER IN THE SINKS so I have no idea what I'm gonna wash up with.........

anyways, have a great day, I'll try to post something cool in here as the weekend is coming, take care

No comments:

Post a Comment