Monday, March 4, 2013

all the night's magic seems to whisper and hush

heyy guyzzz
today was the first day of 3 day church lessons, it was lame as hell, church people are fucked up. I seriously can't even say a decent word about them, just pissing off. unfortunately, this year I'm being reborn as a  christian and having a whole weird ceremony and I have to collect signatures confirming I've been a good christian. there's nothing better than a great amount of trust, ha? anyways, because of that I'm wondering whether to go tomorrow...
on some other news, my dear friends were here today to drink a cup of tea, it was fun, they took my camera and started posing with everything I had in my room.... I promised to put out sth they created here.

 yes, photoshopped to death

and for a nice change here's me with my tea <3 p="">


yesterday was just plenty of fun, we celebrated the birthday of 3 of my friends, by the end of a whole day fun my stomach was hurting from laughter. you know how jokes are a little different kind in every group of people you hang out with, this one is making irony the way of living and classic jokes about people, as we know each other bizilion years. there was too much food for 6 people to handle, so today I'm vomiting. 

on Saturday i was again in a cheap clothes paradise, I bought some cool stuff, one of them was a onesie looking wavy fabric thing, size 42. I cut off the bottom leaving a cute, oversized summer dress.


that reminds me, I have to do something with all the previous hunted clothes. god, when I look at other people wardrobes I come to a conclusion I have to get rid of half of mine...

now I'm watching Avatar (for the first time lol), quite cool, definitely would be better in a cinema, the colors are just incredible.


gosh, I still can't stop listening to this, the lyrics have something in them


also, a great chillax song I saw at the grammys

ok, off to create
byeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment