Sunday, March 17, 2013

if we're drinking then i'm buying

hello, quite a while here
the days are kinda awesome at school, the season for open high school days has started and everyone is rushing to visit everywhere they want to get in, just a horrible mess. I'm totally lost if it's about schools, i have no idea what the hell I'm gonna do this year :D


today I was working my ass off for an hour to make this little cutie, of course the base is from secondhand shop :)


nice ha? the pearls and brads taken from a 25 cent corset, this shirt was like fucking 1 dollar :D

I recently bought a little envelope bag from the net for a ridiculous price and just want to share with you how i roll it:

guess where did i get this sweater? hahaha fuck I'm poor

anyways, the weather is crazyyy, one time it's super sunny and cool and then the wind just fucks up everything and its freezing cold, so my thing that everyone knows about me is that I carrymy sunglasses everywhere with me, in case of sun appearing. 


a pic from the school front, taken after classes by my dear friend Agata <3 br="">it says 'bitch im fabulous' and is my profile facebook pic

finally! i added something here!
goodnight my fellas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment