Saturday, March 30, 2013

i'm letting go of the thoughts that do not make me strong

heeyyy wierdos

just a life update, i know i've been everywhere but not here for the past couple weeks, but hell, i have had sooo much work to do, I haven't done anything creative in a visible way in all this time. I started working out everyday to get a good looking stomach on the summer time.

you know, I'm working out 20 minutes everyday for a week and my stomach looks a lot lot better in such a short time. now think about PE lessons, with such an amount of time 4 days a week they should have made me a fucking muscular athlete in these last 9 years. instead we're all having just enough exercise not to be physically disabled. god i hate school.

anyways, I have a photo here for you from a couple days back when my mom made an apple pie:


today I've been in all places possible in our neighborhood, I was hanging out with people I don't know, and all this I was thinking to be a 15 minute walk, it was like 3 hour walk.....

 I have just no idea what to do with my mind, so a few minutes ago I made this:


I saw a similar one on weheartit and thought it would be cool to have it.

now I'm eating all kinds of candies, chillaxin in my room and watching '17 Again' on tv. quite a childish but a positive, mind-freeing comedy.

ok, I guess that's all for this boring note, god bless you for this easter time and eat until you throw up
byyeeeeeee

2 comments:

  1. I'm really impressed together with your writing abilities as well as with the layout for your weblog. Is that this a paid topic or did you customize it your self? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is uncommon to look a nice weblog like this one today..

    My web page gilbert dentist reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot, the layout is by Blospot and the top photo is by me :)

    ReplyDelete