Sunday, March 10, 2013

tell them all I know now

hello
well the sweet lazy weekend is slowly going away,
yes, as usual I had to do some productive stuff and ended up on doing nothing.
so a very short, exact update here.

so last this morning I was busy taking photos of a corset I'm trying to sell and my goal is to trick people as far as I can to make than think it's something worth their money muahahaha, evil me :)


its really cool but too big for me, actually I'm thinking of giving this photo as a cover for my auction, but I'm not sure isn't it too hipster....

yesterday evening I was so bored and looking for something interesting to do I took a wire and desided to make some rings with it, I already did some but I lost all of them.... anyways, here's one for my pinky

super easy to do, and it's kind of unusual to see a ring on this finger, in the middle of it.
also, I have some studs left from my shoe experiment (which is brilliant, I keep wearing those shoes), so I made this ring and I think it rockss



a post ago I told you about this piece of clothing I bough for less than a dollar and I plan to re-sew it and change it into a smart shirt, so this here is just the photo before:


hahahaha this is the best thing I ever wore, thank god it's now all ripped apart, waiting for a renovation.

that's it for today, have fun and don't forget to spend the rest of this weekend the best as you can :)
byeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment