Sunday, May 15, 2011

It's Monday 2morro :C

Haaayyyy

So I did everything I had to do. I made some exercises from Maths, which I hope will guarantee an A, I reminded everything from Chemistry, my sis didn't take me photos thou... But she'll take them someday ;) 
Hmmm what else? I went to church. It was boring as hell, but at least I've been out of the house ;]
And I'm not dead, so that's OK.

I tried to download Suicide room, which was in polish cinemas some time ago. It was one link, but it turned out to be some kind of a triller movie... About a guy woke up in his grave of so'in' ....I'd rather want to get a comedy... -.-
I realized I'm a little bit of a claustrofobic... I just couldn't watch this poor guy havin nothing accept a lighter and phone. He did made some phone calls but nobody actually understood him. It was in Irack or so'in'. Sad movie....

But now I hafta SMILEEEE ;)
Holidays are coming! 39 days left! 4 weeks of school.... Can't wait!

I gotta put a comedy on my mp4 player... Donno yet what it will be... I'll figure out something from my sis...

Ok, you know what? I'm going to bed.....

Photobucket

Photobucket
for my sis


Photobucket
Wooow *.* soo colourful and positive ;)


Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment