Sunday, May 15, 2011

Whyyyyyyy...?

It's raining again -.-
Why does every time I write here something about a good weather, it brokes the next day?

I'm just scared of what I have to do today....
1. Go to church.
2. Study for my Maths' exam.
3.-------||--------- Chemistry exam.
4. Make my sis take photos of my jewelry.
5. Try not to die.
6. Do my homework.

Ok, but I have to be cool... these are only some easy stuff (hope they are) I need to do, which are already dome in a small part, so I think I have nothing to worry about... I'll read everything again from Chemistry to just GET IT and I'll do some exercises from Maths' and I guess it's gonna be ok.... I'll go to church for just a second, so this one i actually done.... My sis promised me to do those photos so I can only hope she can keep a promise. I don't think I have much to do from my homework.... It's nearly the end of the year, so the teachers are giving up a little bit.... Finally I will do my best not to die....

About the weather, have you ever noticed that it ALWAYS brokes on Sunday? Honestly I have some suspicions, that God is mad at us for going to church.... Maybe he's against the church.... Who knows?

Oh, and do you remember the movie Life as we know it, which I write here about like a cazilion years ago? Well, it's in polish cinemas NOW. Gooosh, why does Poland need to be so late with stuff?

Ok, I gotta go you know where -.-

BYEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment