Tuesday, May 24, 2011

YEEEAAAAAA..!

The aim of this post is to make you aware of the fact I raised enough money to buy my super-dooper phone!!!
It is going to be AWESOME.... Texting someone just like Blair Woldorf does.... *.* Can't w8.

What alse? As you can see I started to watch Gossip girl again and I gotta tell ya, everything is just like I wanted to exept the fact Blair and Chuck aren't together anymore.... Please tell me they will start again.....

I've got an allegro account now ^.^ I can just buy my phone on my own.... But first I gotta w8 till my mom sends my money to my bank account....

The end of the school year is gettin' closer and closer, so I decided to share with you my expectable grades for the end of this year :3

Polish - B -.- no comment
English - how do you call the grade higher than A? Cuz we have so'in' like this an it's for students, who do better than the education program plans you to. Let's call it A+ here, shall we?
German (yeah, we actually have german here) - A, maybe A+, I gotta talk to my teacher....
Religion - A+ :D
History - actually donno yet... could be B, could be A ;>
Knowledge about society - A ;) I have only As from this one, but I'm wondering if there's an extra work you can do for an A+ ....
Geography - A
Physics - A I hope... ;]
Chemistry - A
Math - I'm seriously praying for an A
Informatics - A+
PE - A
Art - A+ ^.^
Technic - A+ although on my expecting grades paper was written A o.O

So yeaaahhh, I'm trying to have only As and A+s.... My average from this year is 5.1 - 5.4... Good.

Ohh, I gotta tell ya a story that happened to us on my Geography class today.
So we had a lesson about how wind changes the lithosphere and my teacher asked us what do boars do with their legs when they are running. Alex was like 'Wind?' And we laughed at this for the rest of the lesson. :D

Did you know with my lil' bussines I earned 120zł? It's like 40$ ^.^ And it has been nearly a month ;)

Just told my mom to send me some cash... Can't w8.....
And so do you know - it's RAINING -.- Thanx, nature

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Why does nobody like water anymore? ;//

Bye ;)

1 comment: