Monday, May 16, 2011

It's a wonderful day for pie ;)

 Photobucket

Did you know I get three A-s (looks like ass) 2day ^.^ I'm AWESOME!
The first one is from my Biology exercises.
The second one from P.E. (Bradley ^^) Cooper's test which includes running with no stop for 12 minutes. Well, I did it!
The last one is from my Chemistry exam, which I complained about yesterday... I had no mistakes ;P And I was one of 2 people, who did it for A ;) gr8... Hard work has been officially appriecated ;D

So it all went really well accept the fact that after P.E. I wanted to drink so badly, I drank the whole bottle of IceTea and I though my bladder would literally explode.... That's why I haven't done one exercise, but I think it's still OK ;)

What else? The trip to some kind of a countryside has been canceled, cuz not enough people wanted to go. I just wanted to stay in a class with a few people, having loose lessons, while the rest would be plaiting baskets, having lame discos in a barn and boiling water for chinese soups to eat anything more than awful food they would serve there... Ahhh that a shame they didn't come ;)

About that pie in the title I made a little cherry pie! Not real of course, FIMO ones *.* It's absolutely fantastic...
I figured out I can do cookies or other stuff with poeple's names or anything I wand to write on them. Cuz I have this stamper I can put in diffrent letters to, but it also can work as something without using ink, just squeeze in letters... I think this will be my one of the best ideas, I'll make money for ;P

About my little business... A girl having another photoblog with similar stuff I do, also from Gdansk wants to order something from me. It's that so weird? Of course she is making a lot worse stuff, but if I were her I wouldn't buy something from my competition.... But whatever, right? I'm making money on her ^^

I gotta paint my nails ;)

 Photobucket

Photobucket

This is a soundtrack to Jeniffer's body, which is an old but great movie ;)

Photobucket
This ine reminded me of the fact I hafta paint my skateboard ;//
Does anybody knows can I do it with spray paint?

GOODBYE

4 comments:

  1. Weeee.... NEW PERSPECTIVE!!!!! Awsome song!!!! XD Brendon is SOOOOOOOO HANDSOMEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Btw. save money faster! I want my phone!!!!!
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Those huge lips doesn't speak to me ;// And earning money is not that simple! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be extra careful what you write on your blog, its all connected and even your customers can read it...sooo....
    I gotta remind you that kookays with names are not your idea at all, man...and congratulations on passing Bradley Cooper's test.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not considered at all, cuz I think non of my customers can read english :D And it WAS my idea

    ReplyDelete