Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The future

I was quite busy, so I haven't write any posts in this week... As always I've changed my attitude imminently after the first week (3 days really). I feel a little bit better, cause I thought about school, classes, teachers and all this shit, that I forgot about 1 thing.
THESE ARE ONLY 3 YEARS!
So whatever will happen I'm gonna leave this school as everyone else. I realized, that everyone has to do the same thing before the real life - finish education. Of course there are exceptions, but they are only confirming the rule. So my question is - do we all have to finish school to become SOMEONE? And is it possible to be not like everyone else doing it? Look at this this way - if we graduate it means we all have the same knowledge. Do marks really matter? Although not for everyone this knowledge is easy to assimilate, so will they have problems at work in the future? Will we still be learning anything? Or is it possible to become a PERSON by friendships? Cause of course it's possible, but will we still feel that satisfaction, that we came through all of it on ourself? I think no. It's nice to say "Well, I worked hard and that's why I'm making billions now" and just be proud of yourself. So the 4 rules are:
1. Never follow the crowd. Choose your way. Who knows, maybe you'll be at the top before anybody?
2. NEVER pretend someone else. Be yourself in every situation! Believe you're just awesome!
3. Every time you wanna do something stupid (or "cool") think about your future, cause you might regret it someday.
4. BE OPTIMISTIC.

1 comment:

  1. Pretend someone else... I think I know who are you talking about. :) Veeeeeeeeery inteligent post. Ha ha.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete