Thursday, September 9, 2010

Tralalalalalala

Today was really boring. REALLY boring. Although I noticed that a girl, who had a boyfriend and he broke up with her is now mad at him and he is VERY angry at her. So my question is WHY? The broke up wasn't really for a reason, I actually don't know why he broke up (by sms -_-) He wrote her some vulgarities and that this is over. Also I have heard that she's still in love with him! This is just craazy. So why were they even boyfriend and girlfriend? She asked him by the way. Maybe he didn't wanned to be her boyfriend and just tried to know what is like to have a girlfriend? And when he find out that this is just lame he broke up? But why the vulgarities? Why he was angry at her, not at himself? Why there's no such thing as frienship with your ex in this age? I mean that's why I think being somebody's girlfriend in this age is just stupid and complitely pointless. You would have a friend and now - you HATE him and he HATE you. Well maybe you are learning something? But what?
I HAVE NO IDEA.

2 comments:

  1. You should stop watching other people and care so much.
    I ate your face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh God... It's just stupid to have a boyfriend now anyway. After all you have just one friend less.
    C.

    ReplyDelete