Saturday, September 4, 2010

First weekend!

The school year is the one thing in the whole world that has as many good as bad sides... When you focus on those good you'll realize that it's really not that bad. Also it depends on how is your attitude. But so many people forgets about that school is a place when you have (almost) free study and really only you can decide what do you want to do with that. DO NOT forget that in every second of the lesson you can just leave! Of course you WILL suffer, but don't you think it's worth it? Because of the shock that I was when I came to school after vacations the first weekend was a huge relief... Also my dad really made me happy when he gave me this:

Photobucket

Buahahahahahaha!!!
This is CRAZY! You can snap with it ALL DAY! Imagine the conversation like this:
-Hey! What are you doing with this pen?
-O! SNAP Hey! SNAP I SNAP am SNAP just SNAP playing SNAP with SNAP this SNAP thing SNAP.
-Don't you think it's a little too loud?
-SNAP Noooo... SNAP Not SNAP really... SNAP
So anyway I'll have something to do on lessons...

And I get this too:

Photobucket

It's my new friend - a little monster to squeeze if you angry or just bored... It has a cross in the place that should be the penis. Think that means abstinence. And that is because the whole toy (so do the pen) is made by the "help" company which helps to fight with cigarettes and generally help teenagers.
Here is the link http://www.help-eu.com/
I don't know from where my dad got this, but I think I don't wanna know.

I got new friend and find the old ones. Today I came across my sisters old electronic organizer and remake it so it looks like this:
Photobucket

It's just cute. Think it's everything I wanned to share with you today...
OH! WAIT! THERE'S SOMETHING SPECIALLY FOR MY DEAR FRIEND CAROLINE:



Photobucket
Taaaadaaaaa! Ok, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment