Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The party is over

So I'm planning this post to be super loooong. Hope I'm gonna make it ;)
So at first I would like to say something to all of the people in the world.
BE HAPPY ABOUT EVERY DAMN THING IN YOUR LIFE!!!!!
Thank you.
Photobucket

Back to my life.
I had my birthday party at Saturday, which I'm really happy about, although it was a disaster. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Ommm, I get a beautiful clock, that I'm really thankful of ;* There was a lot of balloons so I when it was a windy day I took one a throw it on the wind. That was just romantic. Imagine that someone on the other side of the earth would find it... What else? I was thinking about writing a book... You know, so that It would be kind of security when I'll go bankrupt or something, then I'm gonna sell it and earn billions of course. But what it would be about? Hmmm... I'm thinking about some touching story of love or whatever... Damn, this is hard. Generally life is hard I think. Yeah, what do I know about it? Maybe you're right. I'm only thirteen, but would it be worst or now I'm just exaggerating? That's a hard question too. But if all of it wouldn't be hard would it still exist something like satisfaction? Not at all.

Photobucket

So here's a picture of cupcake. For me It's a symbol of optimistic approach to life. Cause it's pink, have heart and something sweet on it :D This is just what I'm really trying to do - become an optimist. But is it possible to be smart AND be an optimist? Imagine a situation like that- for example somebody is trying to jump between two hills, which are far from each other. From the beginning you know that "someone" is gonna kill itself. So now- would you be an optimist and say "He will make it for sure", but then you're wrong or be a realist and say "He will probably kill himself", be right, but not optimistic? Of course there's also a low of attraction, which says, that when a lot of people would think that he's gonna make it, it would be probably true.
And now tell me- what to believe?

2 comments:

  1. Being optimistic is to find a way to jump in awesome style, that would be worth dying for.



    btw You ugly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should stop reading this "wise" books that you showed me. Your blog is just becomming to serious.
    C.

    ReplyDelete