Thursday, September 30, 2010

Put your hands up!

"Knowing nothing is better than knowing at all"

This sentence has really got my attention. I think it's sometimes actually even better when you don't know the truth. For example when you're very ill and donno about it, you don't think about it all day and don't walk all sad or something. I even think you actually feel better physically if you don't know you shouldn't feel good. But you have a problem when you don't live well and say that "later I'm gonna do everything I want" and then suddenly die. That wouldn't be nice, would it?

So lately I was thinking about Christmas and all of that super-duper stuff, I got an idea of my Christmas tree full of these:
http://factorydirectcraft.com/factorydirectcraft_blog/sweeten-celebration-fun-styrofoam-ball-cupcakes/
THESE ARE JUST WONDERFUL!!!
Speaking of wonderful - at our English lesson we had this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC04ZZploBE
What a romantic song! Guess I'm not from that generation to know this song, so don't be surprised -_-

1 comment:

  1. This song is a crap. Don't ever listen to it!
    Why did you put the link to it in here?
    To torture other people?
    C.

    ReplyDelete