Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My batteries are full!!!

Finally! I've charged batteries to my camera, so I can take photos now!!! Yyyeeeeeeeaaaa!
So first of all I would like to share with you my art, which I'm really happy about:

Photobucket

So here are my roses and a slice of watermelon :)
They aren't baked or lacquered, so I'm gonna put some pictures of done ones someday....

Also, I was in a second hand shop lately and just look what I found!!!

Photobucket

It's a suuuper sweet notebook! (goooosh, I LOOOOVE CUPCAKES)
Just look at these:

Photobucket

And there was a pen with it-

Photobucket

Buahahahahahahaha (It's also with cupcakes on it :D)
It cost not much and It's awesome!
Ok, enough of that. Look what I ordered!

Photobucket

These are some kind of a packages to help animals :D I gonna do something with them at school... Soooo excited^.^ Oh, and it was FREE!!!

Ok, I'm out of photos, so goodbye ;*

3 comments:

  1. You have to give me that watermelon!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or you can just do that things that you told you would make for me.
    C.

    P.S.:Don't you think that the word "lumpex" is not right? It just look weird...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooo, not at all...
    I even think that's where this word is from :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a positive video to your positive blog.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myDYE49KPlQ&feature=related

    ReplyDelete