Thursday, August 18, 2011

dirtyyyy minds :D

Just watched  'The school of rock' ... again :3 can't help it,but it's just the movie of my life, like a movie i'll never forget. also, yeasterday i watched 'Fired up'.... again :D just a funny, cool comedy.
A couple of months ago i realized what's the soundtrack of my life:
from 'The hangover', can't wait for the 3rd part ^^ 2nd was just hardcore, but so fuckin' awesome *.*

what else? I decided to buy ELLE magazine now. I like the fact it's a kind of a cheap fashion magazine, i already 'ordered' VOUGE for my b-day, cuz i want it so baaaadly, but it's like top 10 the most expensive magazines ever. I just noticed i haven't told you what i'm generally readin' if it's about magazines , so:

1. All of those 'Glamour' and 'Shape' stuff from my sis
2. FOCUS, science magazines
3. Old Tattoo things from my sis
4. Teen crap like 'Twist' :D
5. ELLE ^.^

So 2day i found this really cool jewelry parts and beads shop with Izzy and i am sooo excited, cuz i found like a miniature spoons and forks, i can put into my sweet business stuff... it's super cute, totally gonna use it. I also found these kinda cheap necklaces, which are just adorable <3 little scissors and an old key, vintage :) I was so surprised, cuz me and Izzy was like 'Oh, i always wondered what's in this shop, maybe we will just stop by and check it out?' and it turned out it's so awesome we stayed there for like half an hour. and also there was this man, who i think tried to steal my things, which i acted really asertive to ^^

Actually, nothing more besides the fact i plan to go to 'Lola Cupcakes' :D gonna be super cool...

Shit, i gotta read some more books.... is this my foutl they are just not interesting? I have a few books to read:
1. P. S. I love you - i'm raading it like a month and i just can't finish, it's too damn beautiful
2. Asertivity - in progress
3. Architecture and art stuff - gotta work on it
4. Kurt Cobain's boigraphy
i hope to handle it....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ohhh gooosh, i want a trip to NY or other cool big, american city :3

Ok, goodnight ;*

No comments:

Post a Comment