Tuesday, August 16, 2011

what the fuck is this? what the fuck was that?

Hey, hi, hello!
What's up, my little mindfuckers?

Cuz i'm extremely happy my parents are finally out of house :D know that's kinda mean to say it like that, but there's nothing better than a house without parents after midnight :) Besides they will now have time to chillax and bale from work . I have 15 days of freedom now... shiiitttt..... but all in all school is a good thing cuz it makes aware of the awesomeness of holiday :D Just like sickness and being healthy... you know i wasn't sick like a year? that's weird. anyway you get the point about school being good for us :]

I realized i have never told you what I did step by step during my day... so i wanna just do it now :D

So the first thing after i woke up (with a little help of some noise coming from outside) was getting dressed, make up etc. I went to library, i borrowed some books:
- Assertiveness
- Biography of Kurt Cobain (it kinda got my attention cuz of the real photos of his diary and the fact i know actually nothing about this sure interesting man)

Then i went shopping looking for some breakfast, i bought really delicous one :D ain't gonna tell what was that :) hmmmm I ate it (what a surprise ^^) and then my bro called from work, that he was obviesly bored with :D then i sew sth. yeaaaa, i'm a creative person now and im sewing myself a dress, its going to be awesome, will definitely send some photos when it's done. Then i kinda facebooked a little... actually i'm on facebook 24/7  in small breakes :D kidding, im not that addicted (ok, maybe i am) :D then what? I decided to watch some 'how i met your mother', cuz i've heard its pretty good... and i gotta tell ya... it isn't good.... IT'S FUCKIN' AWESOME!

then i was kind of bored and like walk through the house...check the fridge...walk further...check the fridge.... you get it.
i danced a little in front of the tv with my sis...

And so here i am :D sitting and blogging ...

I watched some movies lately. this movie called "Something borrowed"  was like super dooper boring and complicated, annoying, predictable just stupid.... the girl was a pussy, the boy was a dick with no balls. the end of story. gooosh, i can't believe this movie took 2 hrs fom my gorgeus life... it was what i like to call a romantic, emotional fart. but honestly saying i'm keen on those farts right now... like photos on weheartit.com are just so touching.... just look at these:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Is't it just beautiful?
Oh, and one other touching thing (for me) are some titles. like when i'll write a book i'm gonna name it like "they tried to save me" or "I'm not the only one" or "He tried to let me in" or "She felt it", you get it, right? like kinda misterious, but still romantic :3 am i sick? gosh, no one gets me, am i the only romantic in this world?

i put here some pics that really got me :3

Photobucket
HELL YEAAAAA

Photobucket

OMFG im gonna throw up with this positiveness > . <

Photobucket
just pure beauty o.o i wanna go there!

Ok, bye, my fellas ;*
luv ya all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment