Friday, August 19, 2011

totally shit my pants this morning

OMFG today at like.. 10(?) there was like a storm of all times... I have windows placed on the roof, cuz my room is on the top floor and the rain was really loud, and there was like this huuuge BOOOOOM, when the storm hit something, that was very close.... i think it was something in the woods, cuz they are near to what i like to call bearville - the place i live in. so from that moment i slept curled up, with my blanket over my head... it was just a scary experience :D but we have really nice weather now... in fact i might consider going on a walk or to buy some breakfast... hmm... or I'll just eat toasts, i'll never get bored with them :)

Just realized we have no toasts... gonna be fine with caffeine-free coffie :D

Started to read ELLE magazine... this Fall will be crazyyy, super dooper colours and nice shoes... it's actually interesting, i've never been intrigued by this mazagine, cuz it's pretty cool, many wonderful photos, friendly style of writing, lots of fashion tips and everything so cheap.... it kinda reminds me of VOUGE.

I've lost/broken all my sunglasses.... have nothing to wear, i'm lucky there's no sun 2day.... gotta buy myself new ones.... i want these:
Photobucket
crazy and stylish <3

also, i want some new shoes to feel comfortable in school, now i'm a vintage fan, so here are the one im dreaming about:
Photobucket
vintage so adorable :3

my parents are out of house, so i've been spending a lot of time watching tv, generally Ftv, VIVA, Mtv, TLC and other cool shit, and i realized Mtv doesn't have those funny cartoons like this anymore:
Photobucket
I don't even remember what was this one's name, but i really miss it. Do any of you remember the show called 'made'? there was this intro - people saying kinda:
"I wanna be thin
I wanna be the queen
Be the best
I wanna be popular
I wanna be made
I wanna be made
Made"
It was about people who wanted to change something about themselfes, had their own coach, really inspiring show of my childhood, i used to watch with my sis, but now it's gone ;( been replaced by all of this 'Jersey Crue' or 'Battle of the Bods' shit.... sad....

Gotta go!

Photobucket

Photobucket
<3

Photobucket
so awesome!

C u later! ;*

No comments:

Post a Comment