Monday, August 1, 2011

waaaazaaaaaa

What's up, party people?
I'm writing from Miłomłyn, a small city, which I was visiting since I was born. This place became the escape from the tiring reality and enter to a whole new world full of kind, nice people, good weather, warm, happiness and relax. This place helped me to become the person I am now, meet new people, break my shyness and to remember - there's always some good in this world.

Just stopped by to share with you my PET results... ready?
I've got 91% summing all 4 papers (reading, writing, listening and speaking), which is pretty damn impressive... The best was listening, then reading and speaking, then writing... kinda weird cuz I'm writing this blog, aren't I?
 I'm really happy to see that everything worked well and my English  teacher won't be disappointed in me ;) I'm very proud of myself cuz I was the only student from the whole school taking this exam... It was kinda stressful, but totally worth it :) My parents and friends are proud of me and now I'm just wondering about taking another one... but that's too distant future to talk about it.

I was in the second hand shops 2day in Ostróda and I realized they are really cool... maybe cooler than in Gdańsk... but anyway I bought myself a black tie in white stripes and a leopard sleeping shirt, for the fabric of course ;) I'm planning to ask my parents to buy me a sewing machine for my birthday... It would be awesome to have one and be able to sew some clothes for myself :D can't wait!

What else?
I'm really trying to think seriously about my future and kinda prepare myself for finding a good university, taking exams, simply a well payed future. So now with a huuuge help of my dear friend I finally decided what I want to do in life and what I have to do now to achieve it. I wanna become someone connected with architecture, designing clothes, furniture or just someone creative, who can sell his creativity. I decided to practice my painting, drawing and everything connected with perspective, seeing the world and colors, shadows etc. Also, I wanna learn everything about the history of art, which is really interesting btw... So, in one word - I'm working really hard for the better future ;)

Hmmmm... think it's the end of this post.... not gonna put any photo cuz I can't....

BYYYYEEEE ;*
Have a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment