Sunday, August 21, 2011

well hello mister fancy pants!

What a relief.... checking facebook and everything after a nice day of shopping and havin' fun with my bro.... maybe i am addicted, but im proud of it.OMFG  I bought myself some gorgeous vintage rings, I'm generally into rings right now :3 I would put here some photos if i had some camera available.... just believe me, they are fuckin incredible....
Also, i bought myself classic black sunglasses, i couldn't find anything better... hmmm a new kinda orange nail polish :)
Speaking of nails i found out my sis have this nail polish that cracks on your nails and it's really cool if the first layer is mint colour. that's the first one i came up with... it doesn't go with my vintage rings though, so right now i can't feel the awesomeness of wearing them...
I gotta pay for my 'lagoon blue' hair paint ^^ im wondering would the colour fade till the school year begin... cuz i donno would the teachers be cool with me having blue hair :D gooosh, can't wait!
So what I did todayyy? I went to carrefour with Wera and bought myself those rings... eat some chinese food... check out shoes for autumn - you know, now i have an idea of my birthday present :D i'm looking for black shoes, kinda these one, but i want lower heel, kinda square one, not to die wearing:
 Photobucket
luv 'em  ♥

I've just arrived from z cute little ride to tesco with my bro, it was super dooper, they have this lil' wall full of  jellies and other sweets like that :D so yummyyyy... I bought a huuge chocolate milk, which kinda reminds me of those milks in american movies, ya know, with the holder to put an arm to :3 I'm a fatto.

So basically it was a fun day, thinking, that the last week was based on sitting home, watching tv and eating :D

Now im just listening to soundtrack of old movie, Chicago, i almost forgot about....


♥ me guustaaa

I'm thinking of some kick ass nails to paint....
sooo fucking bored ...

Photobucket

 hahaha like Barney always says in HIMYM

 Photobucket
nooo shiiiiit :]

Photobucket

Byyyeeee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment