Wednesday, August 17, 2011

so it's finally time to say hello to my destination

You know i've decided to make this post a lil' reminder of my new year's resolutions, which was .... let's say there was just a lot of it :D
here's the post - CLICK!
So:
1. Continue to be AWESOME! - done
2. Kick Mrs T's and Mrs K's ass in front of the whole class. - let's just say it's done cuz non of them believed in my genius, and they were sooo wroong ^.^
3. Cut my hair (cut my eizing, cut my hair pariraaa cut my hair, cut my mind!!! Naaa, just jokin') - totally done
4. Get 5 from Phisycs, Polish and History at the end of 7th grade... - done except Polish, but who cares :D
5. Continue my "cake" passion and actually sell somethin. - i'm happy to say it's done :D i got 23zł for my first pair of earrings i sold online ^^
6. Watch the european championship in figure skating ;** - i donno if i watched it.... probably not
7. Finish 7th grade with red stripe on my school leaving certificate (or how do they call it) - hell done
8. Watch some awesome movies with Johnny Depp and other good actores. oooooh yeaaaa it's still in progress. my life would be nothing without any good actores in it :)
9. Read all the psychological books I chose from the loft, all the Harry Potters, at least 1 part of twilight -.-' - shit, books don't atract me much, but now i have like 56635487652 books to read about art and stuff so... its gonna be a tough one.
10. Generally make me like reading books! - yeaaaa no comment :F
11. Start baking ginger cookies 2 MONTHS BEFORE christmas to make them soft for it ;P - unpossible to done right now.
12. Think positive!!!! -DONE
13. Make my nails look super awesome -done, i had some cool pictures at my nails, dots. stripes, even leopard and other cool shit :D
14. Keep my nails painted every day. - i got some few days rests, but yeah, it's done
15. Write 1 post every day IF I can. -hehehe that was kinda eeee... not good... i got 2 pretty long breakes, but that's not so much for a blog like that... and my statistics are still high, so there are people believing in me :D

16. Get high view at my blog ;) - as i said done
17. Play guitar a lot more
- yeaaaaa :]
18. Buy 10 baloons, write some wishes on them and let them fly into the sky! - i can't afford them now, but definitely gonna do it :D
19. Sew something pretty (or end sewing things I started) - I'm doing this one right now, it's going pretty good :)
20. Drink a tea every day (it's simply yummy and healthy;D) -of course it's done ^^
21. Find a phone or other thing to earn money for. - thanks to my little cake business i bought myself a new phone, i'm thinking of something else...
22. Continue skateboardin' and learn some tricks -.-' - partly done
23. Came up with the idea for havin' a kick-ass B- day! -still have nothing on my mind ...it's getting closer :D
25. Make my hair pink!!! -actually im gonna make them blue, on the edges ^^ the paint is already ordered.
26. Spend an AWESOME new year's eve! -think i can figure out a way to do it.. with my cousins :]
27. Keep my room tidy -.- - i'm really surprised, but im actually keeping it pretty tidy from the tme of my make over ....
28. Get my ears pierced in at least 2 places more... - hhhmmmm i want an industrial in my ear, but mum says no... gonna get her permission someday :)

29. Buy myself some gorgeus clothes! (or find it in a secondhand ;] )
- oooh yeaa, done as hell :)
30. Exercise or find myslef a sport -.-' - hmmm not really ...
31. Keep all of the resolutions! ;P - partly done :D

So here they are - my 31 resolutions, everything to handle ...

 Photobucket

Photobucket
this song just run into my head and can't get it's way out :D

Photobucket
aaaaaaa! so cute im gonna throw up :3

Byyyyyyyeeeeee  <3

2 comments:

  1. I was reading this and I was like 'Did I forgot about something?'. And then I looked at the wall and was like 'FUCK! My resolutions list is done in like 2/11! Where is my God now!?!?!'!
    C. :=(

    ReplyDelete