Sunday, October 23, 2011

i'm just playing

it's sooooo coold everywhere.... and i'm not feeling so good.... ;///

So i continued reading Salvador's Dali journal and it's just amazing, intelignt, smooth to read and i think it's the first book that really made me wanna read it more and more. it's kinda aberrant and psycho in a bad way, it describes what Salvador loved so much, he drooled when he did it. I like the honesty and fun way of writing.

Yesterday i spend doing nothing in my house... it WAS kind of nice but it makes me feel like shit. So today i'm planning to go somewhere.... Donno yet where (oh, right - church), but i just can't do nothing all dayyyy!

Hmmmm... there's a halloween partyat my friend's and i'm really looking forward to going there, cuz all of my classmates will be there and we will watch all 3 parts of paranormal activity :) I'm gonna make some cte little chocolate muffins :3 it's a sleep over so i'm gonna take my own blanket and pillow and just fall asleep somewhere on the floor :D

Oh i forgot to tell ya, i sewed my very first skirt! it's absolutely fantastic, cuz of the fabric my mom gave me. it wasn't really hard to sew though.... someday im gonna definitely send some photos here.....

fuuuuuuuck, i gotta go to church, so see yaaa <3


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I wannaaaaaa <3

2 comments:

  1. Hehe. Have fun at this crappy sleepover. Just be sure to not be the first one to fall asleep, because you will for sure not see your eyebrows in the morning. XD
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. here's my respond comment.
    you asked it.

    ReplyDelete