Saturday, October 22, 2011

there's no need to poison you

I'm BACK!
I'm coming back to writing this blog regularly.

So, yeaaa weekend finally came... after the whole week of cheating at exams, Math-free Thursday, delicous dinners, fighting with loots of teachers and counting the time of lesson left..... Ahh... i'm gonna miss it :3

Readin' Salvador Dali's journals and understanding how genius and crazy he was. I'm only at the begginning, but this is one of those small number of books i actually wanna keep reading.... From the library i also got the best stories of Stephen King, which i'm a little scared to read....

I bought myself a gorgeous dark blue coat, just a classy one, the exact same i wanted :)) and a cute grey winter hat with a huge pompom :3 oh and a pair of grey gloves just to match the hat :))) goooosh, i looove shopping! <3

Aaaaa I want winter alreadyyyy!
Photobucket
Here's whyy:
-snow
-the sound of walking in snow
-hot chocolate/ coffie / tea
-short days, romantic evenings
-everyone looking pretty covered in snow
-pink cheeks
-Peorge with longer and thinner hair (more fluffy)
-the whole climate of winter
-Christmas - delicous food, presents giving and getting, tree decoring, everything!
-holidayyyy
-saying 'cold as hell, ha?' instead of hello
-snowmans
-hot cookies
-kinds playing outside
-the fact i can't open my window, cuz there's too much snow outside

Ok, take it easy it's only 2 months left ......

I'm soooooooo into How I Met Your Mother right now, like avery time i have time, i just watch an episode :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Byyee ;**

No comments:

Post a Comment