Monday, October 31, 2011

you may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one

Well hello there!

It's technically halloween today (and Frankie Iero birthday, i'll just never forget! happy b-day, you changed my childhood :) )  and i haven't done anything halloweeny, but actually i'm not sad, cuz i don't really like halloween, i mean, of course i like it, but there's nothing so special about it like it's about Christmas for example. I have been to my cousins, aunt, uncle and grandma, which was the best possible way of spending this day ;*

As the days pass i realize more and more how much i wish it would be Christmas already!
So i remember how every year i want it sooo badly and when it's finally here i'm not doing anything christmasy or just not feeling like something i've been waiting for is here.... This year i made a special list of things to do in Christmas or before Christmas, here it is:

♥ bake ginger cookies
♥ bake ginger cake
♥ make Christmas ornaments and enjoy decorating Christmas tree with my sis playing some seasonal music
♥ find the best presents for everyone
♥ wrap it the most beautiful i can
♥ make Christmas cards and send it
♥ make Christmas jewelry for my lil' business
♥ decorate my room with colorful lightings
♥ make little gifts for my friends
♥ change my phone and PC wallpapers into christmasy
♥ dress super warm
♥ listen to loooots of Christmas songs
♥ watch Christmas movies
♥ ice - skate
♥ be happy!

:3

Ok, i'm going to fall asleep sitting for a sec so
GOODNIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment