Sunday, October 16, 2011

Show them all your not the ordinary type

Hello to you all...
I'm writing to you from bed so i'm all like warm and nice :3 peorge (my lovely cat) just walked into the room ...
I'm kinda disapointed by the fact tomorrow is Monday :( but weekend must come sometime anyway, right? Damn... I have to make some money to uy myself some new shoes :] yeaa, that's the way i'm gonna spend the money, i made in this month. cuz my friend has this beautiful shoes i've been looking for this whole time and i totally want them! They will match my new coat, i haven't found yet... Gosh, i looked everywhere to find this perfect coat, actually found one in zara but it costed like a bizilon dollars, so i don't think it's worth it... Cuz my perfect coat is dark blue and has gold, kinda sailor's buttons <3
Ok, ya know what, my finders start to hurt me so i just wish you a good night and see you guys later. Byeee! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment