Friday, October 7, 2011

we're getting down till the sun's coming out

Hello to everyone looking for a place to hide and have a while to face their problems completely on their own....

I'm just tired of this whole "people caring about your problems" thing. Ahh i wanna have my own apartment....

So I finally started to notice how pathological my school is. Seriously, sometimes i just wanna slap some people right in their ugly face.... There's this just awful guy that hang around with all the sluts from our school and i don't really know him, but my mind is just tellin me to dislike him. Just when i see his face i'm wondering how would it be to see him dying. Really. The other thing that's bothering me is the fact that they are not letting us out of school during breaks. Gooosh, who cares are we in class or not? Like it's their problem if we're learning or not. Fuck, there's just no self- care anymore. Or teachers who doesn't accept when kids are reading a book or doing sth in their mobile at the lesson. Who cares as long as they are not disturbing anyone from learning or the teacher from speaking. The teachers do accept when people are talking and not letting anyone listen to the teacher, cuz he is too busy telling them to be quiet. This shit is soooo fucked up. I really would like it to be like in university. Like you are the only one who cares about your grades or what you're going to remember from the lesson. You're taking notes or you're fucked. You're attending the class or you're fucked. Everything depends only on you and your attitude.

People just forget about what is school meant to be for.

Ahhh the new Gossip Girl episodes are finally out!!!! luve them <3

I gotta buy myself a new coat :) can't wait!

I'm wondering which colour would be the most vintage <3 But olso i want it to match a lot of things i have... i guess really dark blue would be the best ;)
Photobucket
Totally want it!!!!!

OMFG tomorro is SUSHI day! Aaaaaaah how tastyyy ^^

So there's something like a 8th grade project that all of the students have to do in groups. I'm a part of 2 groups and I'm pretty excited about one of them, the other is going to be a huuuge disaster :D So it's about science and it's misterys, which is sooo cool and the people i'm working with are just soo full of ideas and just want to work, not like the other group -.-

I've just made some chocolate muffins :3 yummmyyyy

Have you realized how beautiful Autumn is? All the leaves, umbrellas, everything !!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ahh i want winter already!

And a cool song at the end:



Byyeeee
luv ya all ;***

2 comments:

  1. You made a banana chocolate muffins. Without "chocolate muffins" :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you are talking about OUR group. Because it's awesome. And it's awesome because I am the part of it. ;)
    C.

    ReplyDelete