Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Fuck you! :)

OMG
This is my 50th post!!!

Photobucket

PARTY!

Ok, so 2day was a fun day, cuz I went bowling with my class ;)
Photobucket
It was fuckin' AWESOME!
We was playin' there for 2 hours, so I had time to practise and the whole bowling thing instead of going to the cinema was a brilliant idea! I've learned that the best thing is to at the first time throw a 10kg bowling ball then when there are some white things (donno the call) left take a 9kg ball cuz it hits with more precision ;] So that it would like that:

888888
         O <--- 10kg
----------------------
   888
                O <--- 9kg 
----------------------
SPARE!

Yeeeeyyyyyy! I won!


So the next time you're bowling remember that ;)

 Photobucket

Photobucket

kabina - cabin
all kinds of cabins are usually disgousin' ;/

Photobucket


CUUUUUTE!
Sorry 'bout this post bein' so short but I'm running out of time -.-

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment